Certified Search Engine Optimisation Professional
26-28 August 2019 (Johannesburg)
8:30 am to 4:30 pm including lunch and refreshments
Location & Venue
R8,750 ex. vat.
Includes refreshments, lunch & training material. Group discounts for 3 or more delegates from the same company. Early Bird Discount: Save 10% if paid 30 days prior to the course date.
Please take note: Early Bird and Bulk Discounts do not apply in conjunction with promotions.
Click here to Register Now (Johannesburg)
Limited to 20 delegates per course. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellations, Re-bookings and Postponements
Notification of cancellation, re-bookings or postponements must be received in writing by email. The following sliding scale applies if received in less than 14 working days prior to the scheduled start date of the course.
Notice Period Cancellation - Re-booking Fee
- Within 7 to 14 working days - 30%
- Within 5 to 7 working days - 75%
- Less than 3* working days - 100%
*Also applies to delegates who fail to arrive on the day.
Delegate Cancellations, Re-bookings or Substitutions
Any fees already paid will be credited, less the cancellation or re-booking fees due, and may be used against another BlueMagnet course within six months from the date of payment. No cancellation fees will apply in the event that a substitute has been booked by the delegate or his/her Company. BlueMagnet does not provide refunds for cancellations, re-bookings or postponements.
BlueMagnet Cancellation, Postponements or Changes
BlueMagnet reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course that fails to attract sufficient delegates. BlueMagnet also reserves the right to make changes to course schedules or location (within 30km) at its discretion. In either case, the delegate will be advised at least two working days in advance via email and/or telephonically.
In the event that BlueMagnet cancels or reschedules a course, payments received at the date of cancellation will be credited in full towards a future BlueMagnet course and must be utilised within six months from the date of payment where after, the credit shall automatically be forfeited.
This 3-day SEO Course will equip you with the relevant skills and tools to optimise and maintain a successful SEO plan. Learn how to rank on Google and increase your search traffic while while attracting better quality audiences to your website using ethical and Google compliance best practice guidelines.
- Understanding the Google Algorithm & Ranking Signals
- Key factors in Technical, On-Page & Off-Page SEO
- Latest updates to Google Ranking Signals
- Advanced Keyword Research & Selection
- Link Profile Analysis
- Optimising for Position Zero: Rich Snippets & Answers
- Structured Data & Schema Mark-up
- Progressive Web Aps (PWA’s)
- Optimising for the Mobile First Index (Mobile First Classifiers)
- How to Migrate to HTTPs (Secure site) correctly
- Voice Search & Google Assistant Optimisation
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- What to avoid in SEO
- Penalty Reconsideration Requests
- How to launch and measure your SEO Strategy
- Best SEO Tools & Metrics
Other Available Course