Certified Search Engine Optimisation Professional
30 Jan 2019 – 1 Feb 2019 (Johannesburg)
8:30 am to 4:30 pm including lunch and refreshments
Location & Venue
R7,920 ex. vat.
Includes refreshments, lunch & training material. Group discounts for 3 or more delegates from the same company. Early Bird Discount: Save 10% if paid 30 days prior to the course date.
Please take note: Early Bird and Bulk Discounts do not apply in conjunction with promotions.
Click here to Register Now (Johannesburg)
Limited to 20 delegates per course. Book early to avoid disappointment.
This 3-day SEO Course will equip you with the relevant skills and tools to optimise and maintain a successful SEO plan. Learn how to rank on Google and increase your search traffic while while attracting better quality audiences to your website using ethical and Google compliance best practice guidelines.
- Understanding the Google Algorithm & Ranking Signals
- Key factors in Technical, On-Page & Off-Page SEO
- Latest updates to Google Ranking Signals
- Advanced Keyword Research & Selection
- Link Profile Analysis
- Optimising for Position Zero: Rich Snippets & Answers
- Structured Data & Schema Mark-up
- Progressive Web Aps (PWA’s)
- Optimising for the Mobile First Index (Mobile First Classifiers)
- How to Migrate to HTTPs (Secure site) correctly
- Voice Search & Google Assistant Optimisation
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- What to avoid in SEO
- Penalty Reconsideration Requests
- How to launch and measure your SEO Strategy
- Best SEO Tools & Metrics
Other Available Course