SEO Jobs Johannesburg
Future. Skills. Ready.
SEO Analyst / Specialist
Your primary focus will be to increase our client’s website rankings for relevant keywords while increasing their qualified/relevant organic traffic to their website’s most relevant pages to drive increased conversions.
How will you achieve this?
- Working closely together with the web design & content teams, you will conduct comprehensive SEO Audits across all areas including Technical Architecture, On-Page Optimisation, Off-Page / Authority, Keyword Rankings and conversion optimisation.
- You will develop compelling SEO strategies for our clients that guide the development & content processes.
- As and SEO Analyst, you will contribute to the overall digital marketing strategy by representing Google’s best practice and compliance requirements, and considering search user trends.
- Work with a team of SEO Analysts, Researchers and Technical Specialists to deliver on accordance with the SEO Strategy.
- As part of the SEO team, execute all Technical, On-Page & Off-Page SEO in line with best practice guidelines, while adhering to strict production schedules.
- Meet with implementers, analyst and clients to discuss challenges and opportunities that drive optimal SEO performance.
- Assist in presenting SEO training both on-site (Internal Clients) and classroom-based (agencies and external clients) in line with the Professional SEO Certification Program and other SEO related courses and workshops.
Qualifications & Skills to perform these tasks:
- Having completed a recognised qualification or program in SEO within the past 24 months.
- A minimum of 3 years hands on experience with strong technical, on and off-page SEO, and must currently be practicing in the field.
- Google AdWords / Analytics qualifications an advantage.
- Previous experience having conducted thorough end-to-end SEO Audits for small to enterprise level websites.
- Must have experience with SEO & Rank Monitoring Tools (E.g. Moz, Web CEO, Ahrefs Moz, Screaming Frog preferable)
- Must have strong technical SEO implementation skills (basic development experience beneficial)
- HTML Skills and/or experience working with and optimising SEO within CMS Systems (WordPress, Joomla etc)
- Extensive Experience with Google Keyword Tool, Google Placement Planner & Google Trends
- Must have experience setting up advanced tracking and analytics.
- Should have a strong understanding and appreciation of the impact of Social Media & Content strategy as part of the SEO Strategy.
Please note: Only candidates who meet all of the above minimum qualifications & skills required may submit their CV, accompanied by a cover letter describing why the candidate is most suited to this position. Cover letter should include current salary, salary expectation and notice period or soonest availability.
Our team comprises of a collective of over 45 years having delivered professional digital marketing research analysis, strategy, online advertising, paid search, social media and search engine (SEO), user-centric (UX) compliant web development and design specialists across all touchpoints. We are have been practicing digital marketing in South Africa for as long as Google and Facebook has been in existence.
Founded in 2007, BlueMagnet proudly carries the reputation as the longest standing SEO Training Company in South Africa – endorsed by the Association for SEO Professionals South Africa (SEOPSA) – having trained some of the top SEO Agencies in South Africa. BlueMagnet was the first accredited South African Training Partner to the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) in Ireland, having provided the internationally recognised Certified Digital Marketing Professional accreditation to over thousands of students across Africa since 2012. BlueMagnet has been at the forefront of digital training and skills development for the past 12 years, with lecturers and trainers who have hands-on practical experience in digital marketing research, analysis, strategy, UX, SEO, PPC and various other digital channels.
All our Digital Marketing Consultants have achieved outstanding grades in the internationally recognised Professional Digital Marketing Certification through the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI). Our Search Marketers are all Google Ads and Analytics qualified and have also completed SEOPSA’s SEO Professional Certification Program. Our Digital Marketing practitioners continuously enforce and uphold best-practice standards and compliance in digital marketing, ensuring that we adhere to a strict code of ethics and white-hat principles.
Our user-centered design methodology is based on the Human Factors International (HFI) framework which has been perfected over the past 30 Years. Recognised as the global leader in user experience (UX) design, HFI have incorporated best practices across every part of the user-centered design process including UX strategy, innovation, user research, structural design, detailed design, testing and validation.
We apply a stringent recruitment, selection and upskilling process to ensure that we employ the most experienced and technically competent Digital Marketing Experts in South Africa to deliver only the best Digital Marketing Services to serve our valued clients. Our Google specialists draw experience directly from the world’s leading advanced Search Marketing conferences, staying ahead of the latest Google algorithms, search trends, and search marketing tools.
We continuously evaluate available technologies to ensure that we utilise the most accurate and sophisticated digital marketing tools and software to conduct Website, SEO, UX, Google Ads, Content, Social Media, Online Brand Reputation, Sentiment and Analytics Audits; as well as Competitor Analysis; Online Market Research and ongoing Digital Marketing performance benchmarking, optimisation and management.
BlueMagnet partners with only the best web development companies and responsive web design companies, to ensure that your website is planned and development according to the highest standards.