Social Media & Content Marketing Course
27 - 28 May 2019
08h30 for 09h00 start. Course concludes at 16h30 daily.
Location & Venue
JohannesburgStatford Office Park, Broadacres. Fourways.
R4,950 ex. vat.Includes refreshments, lunch & training material. Group discounts for 3 or more delegates from the same company. Early Bird Discount: Save 10% if paid 30 days prior to the course date.
Please take note: Early Bird and Bulk Discounts do not apply in conjunction with promotions.
Limited to 20 delegates per course. Book early to avoid dissapointment.
Gain a solid understanding of key social media marketing including content marketing, and platforms on which you can promote your content. Learn how to develop an effective editorial plan to grow your digital presence and increase engagement with your customers. Boost brand awareness with content that makes your users want to share, tweet and pin your path to social media success. This course will take you through practical steps to audit, create, market and measure your online content through social platforms.
Day 1: Content Marketing Strategy
Day 2: Social Media Marketing
- How to conduct a content analysis
- How to create a content editorial plan & content budget
- How to re-purpose offline content for online marketing purposes
- How to get users to engage with your content through social media platforms
- How to use content to drive better Google Ranking
- How to select the right metrics and tools to measure the success of your online content
Online copywriters, Bloggers, Marketing Managers, Digital Managers, Journalists and Content Specialists.
Other Available Courses